Goldn, LLC DIGITAL MARKETING © 2020 All rights reserved
PACE (Program for All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) is a national model of coordinated care and coverage. It provides older adults and their caregivers with an innovative choice in heath care and support – allowing seniors to live in participating assisted living communities.
The flexibility of PACE allows each program to customize an individualized care plan for each older adult. PACE is designed to help each member maximize his or her potential while living a healthy, productive life in the comfort of a community-based setting with their peers rather than an institutionalized environment. Participants keep connected to their community and involved in their well-being.
What does PACE provide?
PACE programs provide geriatric case management, care coordination and additional services including but not limited to the following. (Most services are arranged for and provided at conveniently located PACE centers.)
- On-site medical care
- Specialty care services, such as cardiology, ophthalmology and podiatry
- Dental and vision care, including eyeglasses
- 24/7 emergency access to a staff member
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Adult day services
- Medically necessary supplies and equipment
- Medically necessary transportation
- Nutritional counseling
- Caregiver education and support
- Full medical and prescription coverage
- Health aide assistance as deemed necessary
Who is eligible for PACE?
To be eligible for PACE membership, applicants must be 55 years of age or older, live in a PACE service area and must be certified by the state as eligible – meeting certain financial criteria.
Four HallKeen communities offer the PACE Assisted Living program. For more information, please contact:
- Brigham House Assisted Living in Watertown. Call 617-923-7779
- Corcoran House Assisted Living in Clinton. Call 978-365-3600
- Prospect House Assisted Living & Memory Care in Revere. Call 781-853-0005
- Susan Bailis Assisted Living in Boston. Call 617-247-1010 (minimum age requirement is 62 for residency)